Tuesday 3 April 2012

BREAKING NEWS

   Christmas was a busy time anyway for most of us and I was particularly occupied in sorting out the T4T programme of fairs for the next year.  I am really happy to say that we have a special treat for all those on our mailing list for 2012:   an invitation to one of the loveliest country houses in  Somerset that I know, where there is a very special interest in needlework and textiles.   This is just to whet your apetite and exact dates and times are to follow as soon as I have confirmation from our hosts.  We will be having a Rag Bag sale at Yarlington so please start sorting and saving your surplus textiles, wools and sewing notions which will be sold for Macmillan Cancer Relief and The Royal School of  Needlework.  You will be getting more news in my Blogsite, by Email and also in the annual mail-out which is posted in March to everyone, whether on Email or not.

 TALENT FOR TEXTILES FAIRS all free entry except Yarlington
   April 4th,Wednesday,  Ilminster, Som.
   July 6th, Friday,Yarlington, Wincanton (Charity entrance charge,in advance £3.50 pp.) Invitation required
   June 13th, Wednesday, Poundbury, Dorchester
   Sept. 7th, Friday, Bradford on Avon, Church Hall (now Masonic), Invitation required
   October 17th, Wednesday, Ilminster, Som.

2 comments:

  1. Will you have photographs from these events on your blog? I certainly hope so. I am very excited about the fairs. I guess it is because knowing there will be a gathering of fabric and people somewhere in the world makes my heart sing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I just realized that is today, I hope you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete