Wednesday 12 September 2012

LOCAL SOURCES

   If you are thinking of trying a new hobby this winter, consider joining some of the interesting classes going on at JUMBLE JELLY, Silver Street, Bradford on Avon.  The enterprising young owners (experts themselves) have gathered a bevy of skilled teachers to teach you.  It will be fun too! Phone 01225 866 033

A good address if you need some re-furbishing (before Christmas) is my long-time friend Joanna who is a girl of many parts.  She launches craft magazines and is herself an expert of many skills.   I have seen her work and it is excellent, original and reasonable.I mention these two small businesses because the owners came to visit us at our last fair here and I asked their permission to insert these for wider contacts        Bit far for some of my Blog readers, but I hope people will support local enterprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment