Monday 9 February 2015

A BLOCK ON MY BLOG1

THIS IS JUST TO SAY THAT I AM OFF TO SOUTH AFRICA TO STAY WITH A DAUGHTER NR CAPE TOWN IN HER HOLIDAY FLAT SO AM HAVING A COMPLETE REST AND  THE USUAL BLOG STUFF WILL NOT BE WRITTEN AGAIN TILL THE END OF THE MONTH.  THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND MESSAGES RE MY LOSS.  I am now back on the Blog, as from Wednesday, 04/03/2015, with restored health and keen to contact my old friends and customers.   The last two lots of curtains went out of the door today so my cupboard is bare and I am turning my thoughts to the vintage armchairs, restored, or in original great condition, which is my new small business just to keep my hand in!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good rest, enjoy the warmth and the love of your family and I look forward to your return and your excellent posts. x

    ReplyDelete