Monday 24 January 2011

HOME and AWAY

  I am off away till the 26th February, collecting my annual dose of sunshine from sunny Tenerife.   I hope I deserve a holiday as I have been busy planning all our Talent for Textile Fairs for the year and will be posting off the programme to everyone on my mailing list during the first week of March,  in addition to a newsletter sent January to those who have Email - sorry, I cannot afford to send it to everyone by post.
Our first fair is the popular Ilminster one at the Meeting House on March 12th, 9.30 am - 4pm.  Free entrance for everyone and a very social occasion with lots of old friends  meeting again.  Your usual hard-working dealers will be there with new stock gathered during the winter months and you can have a good chat over coffee or something a bit stronger in the popular cafe there.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the beautiful fair at Ilminster, have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete